Sunday, December 8, 2013

A little bit of this and a little bit of that....


 Here's an assortment of pictures from the past week or so. It's a little bit of this and a little bit of that, all thrown into one post. Very random but I figured you'd all like to see what Macy and I have been up to!


 This weekend we had a volleyball tournament here in KMO with Togiak and Aleknagik. The Togiak girls stayed in my classroom! 
 I disrupted her sleep, clearly. When I went to get my camera, she was passed out with her nose in my boot. 
 PE time! 
 In the shop working on our ice fishing poles with my kids! 

 Caribou antler... 
 My shadow! 
 They love to clean!
 Decorating the hallways.... 

 I made cinnamon ornaments for my tree. Making it look a little better. 
 I've hung snowflakes the entire way down the hall..... 
Hat day at school! 

 My little fish from Port Heiden! 
 Sometimes my classroom turns into a hair salon. 
 The kids who have stolen my heart so much. 
 Girls and boys! 
 Macy and her new friend, Shiloh! (No, unfortunately this little guy is not mine. He is another teachers new puppy). 
 Friends at a bonfire the other evening... chilly but fun! 




Macy and I will be home in only 13 days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment