Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

I just wanted to say Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in my life. Whether they're friends or family, near or far, or whether their an actual mom or not. Happy Mother's Day to any one who plays the role of a mom, who loves and nurtures and does whatever they can for the children in their life to be happy and successful. I think being a mom is the toughest job in the world and they all make it look so easy. I don't know where we'd be without them. I know particularly for me, I wouldn't be half the person I am today if it weren't for my mom and for my grandmas and aunts and other motherly figures in my life. I'm thankful for them today and always. 

Happy Mother's Day! I hope it's as amazing as all of you are. I wish I was home to be with my family BUT only a few shorts weeks and I'll be back with them. :) 

I'm recovering from a weekend of Graduation and Prom so today as I'm trying to get things packed up and cleaned, I'm going to also try to get a blog post written about the weekend! Stay tuned! :)

1 comment:

  1. I missed seeing you and spending time with you yesterday (as I do most days, actually!). I'm looking forward to having you and Macy home! See you in about 14 days! love you <3

    ReplyDelete