Friday, May 16, 2014

** Last day of school!

It's the last day of school here in KMO! Bittersweet day. 

But before I go into that, I have to say that I have typed up a super long post about Graduation and Prom and the days leading up to it, TWICE now and it's gotten deleted both times so then I gave up for a few days. After I gave up, I found out I have bronchitis and had to take a trip to the clinic and missed a day of school (all this week) but here I am.... last day of school and surviving, for the most part. 

So, I apologize for not updating so quickly like I said I would. But hopefully within the next few days I can do that for you! 

Can't believe this time of year is here again...... see everyone at home SO SOON. :)

Time to enjoy this last half day with my kids whom I'll miss like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment