Monday, March 24, 2014

Surprise!

When the kids came into school this morning, I had their gifts on their chairs! I heard things like....

"Woah!" 

"A new shirt!"

"How'd you do that?" 

"Wow, thanks Marisa" 

Amongst other things. They were shocked that I was able to get a t-shirt with their picture on it. When we were talking about me not returning next year, they were very upset and wondered if I would remember them or what if we all forget, etc. So, I got them t-shirts made that have a picture of our whole class on it and we all signed the back of each others. That way, there's no forgetting. : ) I'm so happy with the way they turned out and how much they love them. Almost all of them wore their new shirts all day. Even got some ravioli stains on them from lunch already.... oh well, it's the memory that counts. : ) 

So as I promised, here are the pictures:


3 comments:

  1. How awesome! :) I see the ravioli stains on a few! HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great! I knew the kids would love them ~ now they have something to help them remember this school year and the wonderful teacher they had! :)

    Can't wait to see you in about 62 days! <3

    ReplyDelete