Friday, May 3, 2013

Yeah, I ate it.

It's graduation day in Port Heiden! This week has been very busy decorating for that. I'm very excited to see it all finished and watch these three awesome students graduate. : )
 
However, that's not the reason for this quick post. I'll post pictures and details about graduation later. As I said before, Amber and Caleb came into town last night and they brought this along with some live clams....
 

 
Yeah, I ate it. AND it was awesome. A little chewy but it tasted great - I even ate that little spiral piece. : )
 
 
That's all for right now... the craziness continues throughout the weekend, I'm sure and then I'll have some pictures and stories I'll share.
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I was eating my lunch when I looked at this - the top picture was a bit disturbing. :\ I can't believe you ate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Enjoy it there because I won't be serving you that here at home! I couldn't do it but good for you and your sense of adventure! Haha

    ReplyDelete