Saturday, February 9, 2013

This & That

Since I haven't posted anything new in a little while, I figured I'd add some more pictures that I haven't gotten up here yet. It's been a pretty laid back week, a lot getting done at school. It's a little dreary and rainy out there today so I'm figuring there's not too much that will be happening this weekend but I could be surprised! My internet isn't working great at the house again so I'm hanging out for a little bit at school to get some things done.
 
Hope everyone at home is enjoying the snow ;)
 
 
You guys hear a lot about Heiden in my posts but I realized that I never really posted a picture of him. Well, here he is :)
 
There's my little Valentine! Although, he's only my Valentine when it's convienent for him, haha!
 
Looking out over North River that was partially frozen. This was when we were out searching for glass floats.
 
This is a little older but this was all of the tutuors in Anchorage before we flew off to our villages. :)
 
We got stuck the one day... North River road looked like that. Some parts were better than others.
 
Finding glass floats! This one was easy to spot!
 
My first two :)
Kasie and I with some floats... you can't see all of them but they were shoved down my jacket as well!
 
 
When we saw the caribou outside of the school... you may not be able to tell but it was FREEZING that day!
 
 
Well, that's all for now. I will go get something productive done! :)
 
 
 
 







1 comment:

  1. I love the puppy! Looks like he's smiling in the pictures. HA HA! I laughted out loud at the first one. :)

    ReplyDelete