Friday, February 1, 2013

Honda rides

Good morning :)

Just a quick little update before school this morning!

Yesterday after school, Jeff, Kasie and I went out on the hondas which are just 4-wheelers but that's what they're called up here. And we went to diferent parts of the village and saw some really pretty spots. One that even reminded me of home with a little creek... that was nice!

Jeff showed us a dead bear that he had found a couple days ago and so I got some pictures to show!

 

 
This was the area down by the creek - I have more pictures that I'll share then but for right now I am just posting a few. I really liked this spot... we had to cross a frozen little stream to get here and that made me a little nervous but we were good, Kasie and Jeff are pros at it by now ;)


Time for work... but it's Friday so it's a short day! I'm looking forward to the weekend :)
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment