Friday, January 4, 2013

Mail

A big question I've been getting is about mail. Can I receive it? What's my address? Etc. I've got some answers!

I can receive mail! There's no real timeline as to how long it'll take for me to receive anything. The main guy, Mr. Luthi, that came to KU for my interview and whose been giving us all of our information told me that most of them use 3-5 day delivery. They rarely do 2 day or overnight because it's just so expensive.

He said that if things are mailed parcel post, it will take awhile. Basically, it depends on a lot of variables. How you mail it (priority, first class, regular) and how much it weighs. As well as the weather, etc.

He did say he would still encourage boxes of cookies to be sent, especially if they're being sent his way. ;)


My address will be:

Marisa Niederreither
Meshik School
Port Heiden, Alaska 99549



Hope this helps some of you. :)

1 comment:

  1. I guess now I have to figure out what exactly I want to put in your first "care package"! :)

    ReplyDelete