Monday, January 28, 2013

Thankful

Over the past couple weeks, after school, dinners, get togethers and exploring, I've realized how lucky I am to have this experience and see this amazing place. Not to mention, be able to go through these experiences and witness things that I may have never been able to see or do otherwise. I get to do all that AND start my career doing something I love with some really great kids.

I'm VERY thankful to be here in Port Heiden. And I couldn't have asked for better people to be surrounded by and work with every day as well as to call my friends. I can't thank them enough for everything so far and I can't wait for the next two months. :)

And of course, I'm very thankful for my family and friends back home. Who I miss!

I've also started to do some art again. I'm working on an oil pastel picture right now and I'm so happy to get back into that. It's been since high school... Long over due!

I know this really didn't update you on anything but its just what I've been thinking lately so I wanted to share.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment