Thursday, January 17, 2013

Totes are here

So today, all four of my totes, plus my case of soda came in the mail!!! So happy that I can finally eat something other than hot pockets and bologna sandwiches. Although I like both, eating them everyday is not ideal!

Plus, my tote full of some clothes and random stuff came, too! They joke and say its like Christmas morning, and it is! I'm so happy it's all here :)

Both yesterday and today, Kasie and I did some Jillian Michaels DVDs after school in her classroom. I could barely walk up the stairs to my office today and then needless to say, after this workout tomorrow is going to be tough, too!! But I'm enjoying the exercise time with Kasie!

After our workout today, we hung around and talked to Pat and Paulene (my principal and his wife who is the elementary teacher) and chatted for awhile and then we shifted into a different room on our way out and talked with Jeff and Derek for awhile! Jeff made tuna casserole for dinner and so we all went over and ate that. It was my first time eating tuna casserole (that I remember) but it was really good! Kasie and I joked that Alaska is life changing because I usually don't like tuna or peppers and there was a lot of both and I like it!! It was nice to all eat together.

Apparently, new news to me, every Friday, we get out early! Good news! At like 1:30 instead of the kids leaving at 3:15. It sounds like the six of is will have some meetings afterwards but still, a nice change!

Then every weekend almost, Kasie, Derek and Jeff all make homemade pizza and hang out and so tomorrow I get to experience that! Very excited :) I love hanging out with all of them.

Well, time to unpack my totes and find all the stuff I bought! Then shower and bed... My first full week is almost over!

Miss everyone :)



Ps, looking back at this, I see that my grammar and everything is not really great. However, I, too lazy right now to go back and fix it! Just a heads up ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wonder how shaken up that soda is?! haha Glad your "stuff" arrived. Watch for your package next week...

    love you :)

    ReplyDelete